After seeing the always amazing Mercedes Prunty post this fun questionare, I decided to snag it from her and do it myself. I’m a sucker for this sort of thing, and they’re a relaxed way to get to know a blogger.
Feel free to take this and do it yourself!
1. Favourite smell – This is probably my weakest sense, but I love the smell of dusty attics, rain after a dry spell, wet forests, my husband’s cologne and of course, old books.
2. Last time you cried – Last night, while watching a rescued baby donkey video. I might not be a big cryer but donkies are so damn cute.
3. Favourite pizza – Supreme.
4. Favourite flower – Lavender.
5. Favourite animal – It’s too hard to pick one. Let’s say birds, donkies and snakes.
6. Did you go to college – Yep.
7. Untie your shoes when taking them off – Nope.
8. Roller Coaster – Love them.
9. Favourite ice cream – Mint Chocolate Chip or whatever has the most chocolate.
10. Shorts or Jeans – Jeans.
12. What are you listening to – Rain outside my window, but I’ve been obsessed with Tupperware Remix Party, Florence + the Machine, and as always Bastille.
13. Dancing on ice? – I…don’t even know what this is asking me.
14. Tattoos?– Nope. I love them, but never felt the pull to get one.
15. Hair colour? – Brownish blonde.
16. Eye Colour? – Brown.
17. Favourite food to eat? – As opposed to drink? Ha. No, I like salad with goat cheese, apples and pecans.
18.Favourite holiday? – Halloween.
21. Beer or Wine? – Neither if I can get away with it.
22. Night owl or morning? – Night Owl.
23 Favourite day of the week? – Wednesday. I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved it.
24. Do you have a nick name? – Andie or if you ask my uncles Andieroonie.
25. Favourite season? – Fall
26. Favourite place to get away? – A bookstore, anywhere outdoors, or anywhere I can be alone.
27. Missing someone? – My bestie/sister from another mister.
28. Dream vacation? – To take a stealth camper van cross country and visit as many national and state parks as possible.
30. Regrets? – That I didn’t learn how to stand up for myself sooner.
31. Would you Go back to school? – Maybe. I went back to a trades school, but I wouldn’t mind getting a degree in something art and/or writing related.
32. Ocean or lake? – Lake but really I love huge rivers.
33. Who do you think will do this? – Someone like me who’s procrastinating writing.
Holler at me if you do this!